The round plush calming cat cave is the perfect place for your cat this winter!
The alcove design provides warmth and comfort, while the soft fleece fabric will keep your kitty warm.
Do cats want to sleep in a bed of their own?
Cats, indeed, require a bed.
While they can sleep anywhere they like, it is advantageous for them to have one.
This is due to the fact that supplying them with a bed to sleep on will encourage them to sleep in a certain location.
Once you’ve introduced your cat to its round plush cat cave, she’ll most likely seek it out and establish a habit.
It will also be advantageous to you, especially if you have a long-haired cat who sheds a lot everywhere she goes, including his sleeping areas.
If your cat has a bed, the hair will be restricted to one place, making cleaning and removal easy.
Main features of this fantastic calming cat bed
- The plush bed is filled with extra thick 100% poly fill for maximum comfort.
- Self-warming insulation radiates heat back to the pet, provides the most soothing experience for your beloved pup! It’s so snuggly you won’t want to take it off.
- The round plush calming cat cave is what you’ve been looking for!
- The design of our product was specifically developed to comfort your furry friend.
- Any stress or anxiety they are feeling will quickly disappear when they get inside this safe, comfortable, cosy bed.
- Make use of the various ways the entryway may be opened for easy access. With the warm comfy soft cover. You can also fold it down and use it as a regular pet bed without the heated cover.
Round plush cat cave dimension
If your cat loves to get cosy and nappy, then this round plush cuddly cat cave is perfect for him!
It’s a great 65cm x 65cm size that can fit cats of all shapes & sizes.
More to love about Smart Cat Toys
Find out more smart toys in our Cat’s beds collection.
Never miss a new product anymore!